1 Person Survival Kit (72+ Hours) includes the following:
Food and Water:
- 6 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 — Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
*The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
Light and Communication:
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
*These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
Shelter and Warmth:
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
*These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
Hygiene and Sanitation:
- Pocket Tissues
- Wet Wipes
*Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
*A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
*Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
*These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
*This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations. This 1-person emergency kit has a retail value of $69.