This 4 Person Elite Survival Kits includes the following:
Food and Water:
- 48 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 24 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (9600 Calories)
- 40 — Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 4 -1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
*The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
*This 4 Person Elite Survival Kits provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication:
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
*These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
Shelter and Warmth:
- 4 — Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
- 4 — Body Warmers
- 2 — Emergency Tube Tents with Rope
- 4 — Emergency Ponchos with Hood
*These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- 4 — N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
*These 4 Person Elite Survival Kits items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
Hygiene and Sanitation:
- 4 — Hygiene Kits
- Wet wipes
- Pocket Tissues
*Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
Deluxe First Aid Kit – a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
- Golf Pencil
- Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and
- entertain you in an emergency
- Infectious-Waste Bag
*These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.