Culinary Herb Garden Preparedness Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
The Culinary Herb Garden Preparedness Seeds Varieties Included:
• Basil, Genovese – 3527 Seeds
• Basil, Lemon Basil – 3527 Seeds
• Chives – 4409 Seeds
• Garlic Chives – 1058 Seeds
• Cilantro, Slow Bolting – 529 Seeds
• Dill, Bouquet – 3527 Seeds
• Oregano, Italian – 31,747 Seeds
• Parsley, Dark Green Italian Flat-leaf – 3175 Seeds
• Sage, Broad Leaved – 564 Seeds
• Thyme, Common – 22,046 Seeds
*These Culinary Herb Garden Preparedness Seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
*Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.