Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
The Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds Varieties Included:
• Melon Canary, Yellow – 353 Seeds
• Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty – 353 Seeds
• Melon, Crenshaw – 265 Seeds
• Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh – 353 Seeds
• Pumpkin, Sugar Pie – 71 Seeds
• Pumpkin, Jack O’ Lantern – 71 Seeds
• Strawberry, Temptation – 50 Seeds
• Watermelon, Crimson Sweet – 263 Seeds
• Watermelon, Sugar Baby – 217 Seeds
*Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds provide enough food for a season with enough left over to can your own jams. These seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
*Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
*All preparedness seed orders that have been received are expected to ship within the current 4-6 week lead time. We apologize for the inconvenience.