The Hunter’s Deluxe Survival Kit includes the following:
Food and Water:
- 12 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 — Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
*The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
*This Hunter’s Deluxe Survival Kit With Deluxe Camouflage Backpack provides 1 gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation, as recommended by FEMA.
Light and Communication:
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- Box of Waterproof Matches
*These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
Shelter and Warmth:
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- Body Warmer
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
- Large Tarpaulin
*These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
Roll of Duct Tape
50 Feet of Nylon Rope
Multi-Function Pocket Knife
Compact Multi-Function Shovel
*These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
Hygiene and Sanitation:
- Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Wet Wipes
- Disposable Razor
- Sanitary Napkins
- Shave Cream
- Deodorant Gel
- Hand/Body Lotion
- Pocket Tissues
*Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
*A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
*Deluxe First Aid Kit – a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries.
- Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and
- Entertain you in an emergency
- Golf Pencil
*These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.