By visiting, viewing, accessing, or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled, or submitted to our website, www.thebestsurvivalkits.com, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service. If you do not want to be bound by our terms, your only option is to not visit, view, or otherwise use the services of or rely upon the information provided on our website. You understand, agree, and acknowledge that these terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us and that your use of our website shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
1. Information on the Website
While every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither The best Survival Kits nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, sequence, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Best Survival Kits reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information are offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Refund Policy
The Best Survival Kits offers a 7 Day 100% money-back guarantee to all The Best Survival Kits customers. If a customer is dissatisfied with any Survival Kits product for any reason, that customer may return that Survival Kits product within 7 days, for either a replacement or a full refund of the purchase price. Returns will be issued in like-kind payment and may take up to 30 days to process.
The Best Survival Kits will replace the returned unopened Survival Kits product ONLY if the following steps and conditions are met:
- The product is returned to The Best Survival Kits at the customer’s expense for shipping and handling.
- A written replacement request must be submitted, stating the reason for the refund request and accompanied by proof of payment and a copy of the Purchase Order Form or packing slip.
- The product must be unopened in the original container/bag/box.
- The Best Survival Kits will pay the cost of shipping the replacement Survival Kits product(s).
- No Survival Kits product(s) should be returned to Survival Kits before prior approval is sought and received from the Customer Service Department. Send an email to the Customer Service Department, email@example.com for a Return Authorization # BEFORE returning product(s) to Survival Kits.
- The Best Survival Kits will instruct the Customer where to ship the Survival Kits product for inventory and verification. Upon receipt and verification of the Survival Kits product, Survival Kits will ship out replacement Survival Kits product(s) accordingly.
In order to be eligible for a refund and/or product replacement, you explicitly agree to the refund policy terms and conditions listed above. In order to assure that replacement of Survival Kit and Gear product will be issued, strict compliance with the refund procedures listed above is required. Survival Kit and Gear product returned without prior authorization will be returned to the Customer.
3. Dispute Resolution
You agree that any disputed fee will not be charged back to your credit card issuer as a chargeback. You expressly agree to submit in writing any objection regarding fees to 4501 Jackson Street C#206, Alexandria, LA 71303. The Best Survival Kits in its sole discretion shall determine the validity of your objection and notify you of its decision. Should you disagree with this decision, you agree to mediate the dispute before litigation. You agree to indemnify for any financial harm or any losses caused by your objections to fees that do not comply with this Section. You will be held responsible for the reimbursement of any fees and losses incurred as a result of your failure to comply with any provision in this Agreement. Credit Card Billing Customer expressly agrees that if Customer pays by credit card, check or demand debit, Customer shall abide by the following statement: “I hereby authorize The Best Survival Kits to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card.”
4. Online Order Acknowledgement and Acceptance
Any prices, price quotes and descriptions made or referred to on this Site are subject to availability, do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order (as described below).
Nothing contained in this Web Site shall constitute an offer by The Best Survival Kits or its affiliates to buy or sell products or services. No agreement to sell products or services shall be formed until an order is placed by you and then accepted by The Best Survival Kits or one of its affiliates in the manner set forth in The Best Survival Kits specific ordering instructions. The terms of such agreement shall be those of The Best Survival Kits or such affiliate’s standard terms and conditions of sale. All product requests or orders are subject to applicable law, including without limitation any applicable export and import regulations and boycott restrictions.
While we make every effort to ensure that items appearing on the Site are available, we cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when you submit your order. We may reject your order (without liability) if we are unable to process or fulfill it. If this is the case, we will refund any prior payment that you have made for that item.
An order submitted by you constitutes an offer by You to Us to purchase the Product(s) on these Conditions and is subject to our subsequent acceptance. Prior to such acceptance, an automatic e-mail acknowledgment of your order may be generated. Please note that any such automatic acknowledgment does not constitute a formal acceptance of your order.
Our acceptance of your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by us dispatching your order and accepting your credit card or other payment (“Acceptance”).
The Best Survival Kits makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
You understand and agree that your use of our website is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements, or representations whatsoever as to the operation of our website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
6. Medical Disclaimer
The products and/or claims made about specific products found on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are only recommendations and are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. The information presented on this site is not intended to replace advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information found on any product label or packaging. You should always consult with a qualified health care professional before starting any diet or supplementation program, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medications. Potential results from the products listed are based on standard reasons for use, and are sometimes based on studies and trials, but are not a guarantee.
7. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that neither we nor any of our subsidiaries or affiliates shall in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. This shall include, but not be limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or correction of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, AND WETHER OR NOT THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE (1) OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS YOU ORDERED AND THAT ARE MOST CLOSELY RELATED TO YOUR DAMAGES AND (2) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, OR COST OF COVER.
8. Trademarks and Copyright Notices
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website is registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of The Best Survival Kits.
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, videos, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by The Best Survival Kits. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner’s prior written consent, except to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. § 107), as amended, and then, only with notices of the owner’s proprietary rights. Except for any third-party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for offline, non-commercial, personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
9. External Content
Our website may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising, or websites, but they are beyond the control of The Best Survival Kits and no representation is made as to their content. You acknowledge and agree that we’re not responsible for and do not endorse any advertising, products, or resources available from such resources or websites. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use.
10. Changes to Our Customer Agreement
The Best Survival Kits may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be solely responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
In case any one or more provisions contained in this Agreement or any application thereof shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein and other applications thereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
12. General Provisions
- Assignment. Neither party shall assign its rights nor delegate the performance of its duties or other obligations under this Agreement, including any claims arising out of or connected with this Agreement, without the prior written consent of the other party.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the matters herein set forth, and all prior negotiations and understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement are merged herein and are superseded and canceled by this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified except in writing, signed by both of the parties hereto.
- Waiver. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or The Best Survival Kits may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Notices. Any notice, request, demand, waiver, consent, approval or other communication required to be given pursuant to this Agreement (each, a “Notice”) shall be in writing and shall be deemed given: ◦upon delivery, if by hand; after two (2) business days, if sent by express mail or the United States Postal Service Certified mail;
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable to You nor held in breach of contract for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of Us being prevented, hindered or delayed in the performance by reason of any circumstances beyond Our reasonable control including (but not limited to) any act of God, war, terror, riot, civil commotion, government action, explosion, fire, flood, storm, accident, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labor disturbance, breakdown of plant or machinery, interruption in the supply of power, Internet communications, or materials and in such event we may elect to cancel Your order and refund any payments made.
14. Governing Law
For purposes of enforcing this Customer Agreement, the terms hereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana and the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for enforcement of this Agreement shall be held by the Courts of Rapides Parrish, Louisiana, without regard to conflict of law principles.